Julie Paré, D.Ps., C. Psych.,
Clinical neuropsychological assessment and consultation with children, teenagers, and young adults. Provide appropriate diagnosis and recommendations for problematic such as :
- Attentional, hyperactivity or impulsivity difficulties;
- Learning difficulties with reading, writing or mathematics;
- Difficulties with speech and language;
- Difficulties with adaptive skills difficulties in different areas of living (school, home, community);
- Establishing cognitive profile with strength and weakness in the context of different neurological conditions (head trauma, cerebrovascular accident, epilepsy, cancer. Etc.).
Member of the Jurisprudence and Ethics Exam Committee of the College of Psychologists of Ontario.