- 2021: Dr. Caroline Sullivan wins the Award for Clinical Excellence (ACE) by the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) – The ACE recognizes members who have made outstanding contributions to the practice and profession of clinical psychology in Canada. This award honours clinical psychologists who advance the understanding and amelioration of suffering and the promotion of psychological wellness. Congratulations Dr. Sullivan!
- 2020: Dr. Caroline Sullivan is awarded the Excellence in Teaching Award for the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Ottawa for her outstanding performance in her teaching, in particular in the development of innovative teaching material, courses, and programs of study, and for her interpersonal skills. Congratulations Dr. Sullivan!
- 2018: Dr. Caroline Sullivan and Dr. Julie Desjardins win the Ontario Psychological Association’s Award of Merit – The OPA’s highest award honours an individual, group or organization that has made a significant or sustaining contribution to the profession of psychology and the OPA. Congratulations Drs. Sullivan and Desjardins!
- 2018: Dr. Caroline Sullivan wins a Forty Under 40 award by the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce and Ottawa Business Journal for her role as Co-Founder and Co-Director of CAFCO. The Forty Under 40 is a prestigious and sought-after award honouring the achievements of forty business professionals under the age of 40, who epitomize business success, professional expertise, entrepreneurship and community building. Congratulations Dr. Sullivan!
- 2017: Dr. Julie Desjardins is awarded the Dr. Harvey Brooker Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching by the Ontario Psychological Association. This award is presented to a psychologist or psychological associate who exemplifies the highest standards of excellence in the clinical training of psychology students. Congratulations Dr. Desjardins!
- 2020: Laura Ziebell, Intern in clinical psychology, publishes article entitled Using an ideal observer analysis to investigate the visual perceptual efficiency of individuals with a history of non-suicidal self-injury when identifying emotional expressions. Congratulations Laura!
- 2018: David Guth, Psychological Association, publishes his first e-book entitled ONE, TWO SLEEP: A BRIEF NATURAL EFFECTIVE METHOD FOR OVERCOMING INSOMNIA. Congratulations David!
Radio-Canada creates “Un webinaire pour comprendre le TDH” to cover Sabrina Schmiedel’s webinar about ADHD and virtual learning. https://ici.radio-canada.ca/premiere/emissions/y-a-pas-deux-matins-pareils
TIPS FOR SUPPORTING CHILDREN DURING COVID-19 – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sobxK6_pNIs&feature=em-comments&lc=Ugw6uhQqSooCKP1uBi14AaABAg
Joanne Doucette gets a glowing review for her presentation on Big Emotions http://centreconnexions.org/big-emotions-wrap-up/– March 2018